Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB--->UF-13's<--- EDITED please read edited part has nothing to do with cigars
Smile 
I'm trying to get my hands on some UF-13's. If anyone has a lead on any, or is willing to sell any that they may have pls let me know. Any information would be greatly Appriciated.
I have to put this post on hold for a bit.
I've been admitted to the hospital again. With that being said I'm gonna have to use my cigar fund for the next couple months on my hospital deductable, and my med co-pays which will be up there due to he extent of meds I'm on. I do ask you Gus even though I don't know most of to keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
The reason for my hospital stay is from an infection. I had a tunnel IV line ( permenant line ). Well the other day I noticed it was bright red around the line. B the time I got into boson to the hospital it had spread into my neck and shoulder and of all things it's staff infection.
Thx guys.
PS if anyone lives in the greater Boston area and wants to pop by and visit I'd love the company!
A cigar is an investment in ones mental health
Bump
I'll check to see if one of my sure-fire LP spots has them and get back to you on Saturday.
(07-18-2013, 07:32 PM)The542 Wrote: I'll check to see if one of my sure-fire LP spots has them and get back to you on Saturday.

Thx that'd be great I'll PM you my #
(07-18-2013, 07:32 PM)The542 Wrote: I'll check to see if one of my sure-fire LP spots has them and get back to you on Saturday.

They didn't have any UF-13's today but said they'll get a boat load after the trade show. They do still have three boxes of Ferrals, and a couple boxes of the new blend #9's, not to mention tons of regular production 9's and 52's.
(07-20-2013, 03:53 PM)The542 Wrote:

They didn't have any UF-13's today but said they'll get a boat load after the trade show. They do still have three boxes of Ferrals, and a couple boxes of the new blend #9's, not to mention tons of regular production 9's and 52's.

New blend #9s??? Please tell me more.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(07-20-2013, 05:23 PM)Guarantee Wrote:

It's not new, but the first I've seen of it...the Parejo Oscuro as opposed to the puros Oscuro.
(07-20-2013, 06:18 PM)The542 Wrote:

It's not new, but the first I've seen of it...the Parejo Oscuro as opposed to the puros Oscuro.
I believe the Parejo is just the Toro. I thought you were talking about the Big Black Rat, Dirty Rat blend with 9 wrapper.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(07-21-2013, 06:59 AM)Guarantee Wrote:
(07-20-2013, 06:18 PM)The542 Wrote:

I believe the Parejo is just the Toro. I thought you were talking about the Big Black Rat, Dirty Rat blend with 9 wrapper.

PM back at ya
[quote[='Steve_5197' pid='455R065' dateline='1374006543']
I'm trying to get my hands on some UF-13's. If anyone has a lead on any, or is willing to sell any that they may have pls let me know. Any information would be greatly Appriciated.
I have to put this post on hold for a bit.
I've been admitted to the hospital again. With that being said I'm gonna have to use my cigar fund for the next couple months on my hospital deductable, and my med co-pays which will be up there due to he extent of meds I'm on. I do ask you Gus even though I don't know most of to keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
The reason for my hospital stay is from an infection. I had a tunnel IV line ( permenant line ). Well the other day I noticed it was bright red around the line. B the time I got into boson to the hospital it had spread into my neck and shoulder and of all things it's staff infection.
Thx guys.
PS if anyone lives in the greater Boston area and wants to pop by and visit I'd love the company!
[/quote]
BUMP TO Topml