Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fireworks
LOL

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

(07-03-2013, 03:49 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Hey wait a minute, WTF.. A Fedex truck just pulled up to my house...

.bmp   Burns.bmp (Size: 148.59 KB / Downloads: 95)
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
You're kiddin me! I love it!
Cant wait to see this!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Yep, confirmed, The Mum has been hit hard by a guy called Benfishin1.

Geez, why pick on a FOG? There will be a price to pay for this. Packing for the holiday weekend so pics will follow in a separate thread as soon as I can.

I will say, this bomb is very unique.

A lot of thought went into this...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-03-2013, 05:51 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Yep, confirmed, The Mum has been hit hard by a guy called Benfishin1.

Geez, why pick on a FOG? There will be a price to pay for this. Packing for the holiday weekend so pics will follow in a separate thread as soon as I can.

I will say, this bomb is very unique.

A lot of thought went into this...

Wow is the mum getting tag teamed? That hasn't happened for 50 years...or around this time

[Image: null-12.jpg]
Wow Jimmie as a young man. How old?
(07-03-2013, 05:51 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Geez, why pick on a FOG? There will be a price to pay for this.

Where have we heard this before?

Oh, here...

(06-25-2013, 12:27 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: He hit me hard, actually way too hard and eventually he will have to pay for outdoing me. But that will be another time in the distant future.

You don't want to mess with the BenFishinGuaranteeOrSomething Powers!!! Hahaha
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Sounds like a new alliance may be forming...nice.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"