Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Words we cannot use! lol!
Dept. of Homeland Security Forced to Release List of Keywords Used to Monitor Social Networking Sites

http://www.forbes.com/sites/reuvencohen/...g-sites/2/

We cannot bomb anyone on SC anymore as it could be considered a threat to National Security. Just kidding, but I really don't understand how some of those words would be considered a threat! Drill? Snow? Tamiflu? Bridge? Dock? Port? Heck, I put myself on the suspect list with this post!
Headbash
Oh nooooo...Cain & Able are on it.....how can we talk about Cain cigars !?!?!?!?!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
No more cigar bombs? Somehow "cigar tickles" doesn't sound quite right ...

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

Complete stupidity... There is are tax dollars hard at work.
--Mike
I am all for it. Especially if this leads to just a single terrorist action being averted
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(06-05-2013, 07:51 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I am all for it. Especially if this leads to just a single terrorist action being averted

Agreed, I have nothing to hide.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I doubt real terrorists would use words like bomb etc. I rather see the manpower spent on finding terrorists as oppose to searching words.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I basically agree... Seems like a waste of manpower to me.

I mean, look... If they've found that even 1% of planned terrorist attacks could have been discovered FASTER by doing this... Then tell us and I'm all for it.

What I suspect though is it may go further to prevent crazy's from doing crazy things rather than cells or groups of non-crazy terrorists. --For the record, I do think there's a difference between a crazy terrorist/gunman (Say a single guy who shoots up a mall) and a non-crazy terrorist (who while be may believe things I do not... Is certainly more capable than a simple shooting).
(06-05-2013, 02:56 PM)Teck1337 Wrote: I basically agree... Seems like a waste of manpower to me.

I mean, look... If they've found that even 1% of planned terrorist attacks could have been discovered FASTER by doing this... Then tell us and I'm all for it.

What I suspect though is it may go further to prevent crazy's from doing crazy things rather than cells or groups of non-crazy terrorists. --For the record, I do think there's a difference between a crazy terrorist/gunman (Say a single guy who shoots up a mall) and a non-crazy terrorist (who while be may believe things I do not... Is certainly more capable than a simple shooting).

With a list of words like that it gives them the right to eves drop on just about anyone at any given time! I don't have anything to hide but how about ones privacy? Just another form of big brother...
A cigar is an investment in ones mental health