Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Hello everyone! I hope I picked the right place to introduce myself. I've been lurking for a few days and decided to jump in! I can't wait to lean from people that have been around this awesome brotherhood for awhile as we'll as contribute what I can. I'm fairly new to the cigar community ( a few yrs ) at the same time I enjoy a few cigars a day!
Looking forward to getting to know you guys!
Steve
Steve, welcome from New Jersey. You found the right place.
Where are you from?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from VA!!! Great group of guys here.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Welcome from Indy!

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

Thx for the welcome! I'm from NH
Welcome! What are some of your current favorite cigars?

Mike - PA
Hey mike thx for the welcome. Some of my favs I've been enjoying San Lotano, San Cristobal, LFD, Pepin Blue, 7-20-4's. I could prob keep going. My go to smokes have been LFD DL-700 and just finished my last LP #9.
What kind of stuff are you enjoying rt now?
(05-23-2013, 07:56 PM)Steve_5197 Wrote: Hey mike thx for the welcome. Some of my favs I've been enjoying San Lotano, San Cristobal, LFD, Pepin Blue, 7-20-4's. I could prob keep going. My go to smokes have been LFD DL-700 and just finished my last LP #9.
What kind of stuff are you enjoying rt now?

Good stuff! I've been a tatuaje whore for a while, but primarily stick to the boutique stuff in general. Emilio, EloGio, crowned heads, Roma craft, and dare I say Viaje.
Welcome from Wisconsin!

San Lotano & Liga Privada are both great smokes.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Welcome Steve!! Where in NH? I am from Dracut MA!