Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long shot - Opus X Lost City Love Affair
Odsman and I really enjoy the Opus X Love Affair. He loves Short story, and the love affair is essentially an Opus X in the shape of a short story.

I just heard about the Lost City Love Affair and I would love to find one... or any reasonably priced Lost City. I got one in the last box pass and had to try it and it was one of the best cigars I have ever smoked.

Anyways I want to put aside a pair of them for us to smoke on a special occasion.
I'll keep an eye out Val, there is a local shop that Gary Griffith owns where he hoards high end Fuente stuff.
I'll check down at my local as well. They always have boxes of Opus X LC there, so I might have some luck in finding them.
The Lost City Love Affair was only part of the original Lost City release. The only place you are going to find one now is on the secondary market.
--Mike
ok. It was worth asking.

Thanks Smile
There's some lost city boxes at my local shop.
I'll do a price check for you, but it will be Wednesday at the earliest.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

Cool, thanks. I am not in a huge hurry. This is something I would like to put aside for our eventual wedding day.
If anyone has not seen the movie behind the tobacco used in these cigars I highly recommend checking it out.
--Mike
I believe I have one. I bought the set when it first came out.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Just wanted to let you know I have the following:
Fuente Fuente Opus X Lost City Lancero - box of 10 - $299
Fuente Fuente Opus X Lost City Robusto - box of 10 - $279
Fuente Fuente Opus X Lost City Toro - box of 10 - $289

fuegocigars@gmail.com