Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Bombings
(04-19-2013, 04:25 PM)The542 Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 01:52 PM)Tonto Wrote: I'm listening on the scanner as they seem to be closing in on the bastard.

Ha! Me too, I've been glued to that thing all day!

I've got google maps up too..looking at the streets they mention.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Well they got the bastard...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Awesome news!!! Glad he is in critical condition. He will live and if he is in pain that's that much better
Was working on Boylston St yesterday. I had to take a walk down to both bombing sites to pay my respect to the victims. The mood and crowd around both sites was amazing. Usually in Boston people walk down the street with even looking at each other, let alone acknowledge each other. Both sites there were people hugging, holding hands, & consoling one another, it was quite the sight. The site of the 1st bomb is still roped off as the city engineer has to inspect the buildings around there to ensure they are safe to occupy. The memorial down the street, near Copley, that was set up for the victims was so moving it brought tears to my eyes.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I can't even imagine what it must be like walking down that street.

I'm so glad they caught the 2nd guy, I hope he suffers greatly.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Thanks for sharing Mark.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore