Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life sucks
madurodave Wrote:tomorrow is a brand new day!!
Sure is. after sleeping on it, things dont seem as bad. but still, it was a crappy day for sure Big Grin
Djaric Wrote:
carl609 Wrote:
Vitamin G Wrote:We should all just get together and open up a cigar mega-store in a cigar tax-free state, similar to CI, but actually sell harder-to-find cigars for less than 5x MSRP, in addition to our normal selections.
I am on board for that, but is there such thing as a cigar-tax free state anymore?
Theres talk of finally taxing internet sales, so no.
Sad

Ohio has been trying to do that for years, I just laugh at that line on my income tax form. . . .

Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Note from me:

Refer to sig tag please.

[thumbsup]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why

and boy is it ever!

After going on a job interview because of how much I hate this workload i've been handled, i find out that one of the three therapists (the worst one) that i supervise just turned in her two weeks notice!  not only that, but her replacement will be assigned to a different unit, to give the brand new supervisor some experience with therapists!  My workload will probably go down about 40%, because her paperwork needed so much correction, court reports needed revising, and therapy sessions needed such oversight!

Woohoo!
Amen Brother
ColbyPants Wrote:
Djaric Wrote:
carl609 Wrote:
Vitamin G Wrote:We should all just get together and open up a cigar mega-store in a cigar tax-free state, similar to CI, but actually sell harder-to-find cigars for less than 5x MSRP, in addition to our normal selections.
I am on board for that, but is there such thing as a cigar-tax free state anymore?
Theres talk of finally taxing internet sales, so no.
Sad

Ohio has been trying to do that for years, I just laugh at that line on my income tax form. . . .

Wink
Well this tax would be on everything bought over the internet aparently. 
My boss (well 1 of 3, think office space) has been on a soapbox about having a flat 10% internet tax that goes stright to federal for a while now.  [really]
I think that's what he said.  I just usually zone out.