Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Feral Pigs!
UPS man just showed up with these! Running total of 27 boxes purchased in 9 weeks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love the Flying pigs but never actually tried the Feral, I really should just go get a box.
They are by far my favorite of the Ligas...I used to like the T52's and No 9's, then had a brief stint that I liked Dirty Rats, but these are my go to. My friends/clients end up burning a box a weekend, but it's worth searching and paying for them!
Nice!
--Mike
Nice man!
I have one lonely box of these resting as well! Great smoke!
This is my boomstick!
How much are you selling those treasures for?
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I'm smokin em!
(03-12-2013, 01:19 PM)EvilAsh Wrote: Nice man!
I have one lonely box of these resting as well! Great smoke!

Yep Yep

Congrats on your Tankedness Fuego
Gangsta
How are you getting so many if you aren't selling them? Most places can't even seem to get them in stock to sell but you have gotten 27 boxes in 9 weeks for yourself? Interesting.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I don't know what to tell you Ryan, but I would venture to say that one of the contributing factors to my ability to get them is what I am willing to pay, as well as knowing where to look. It's similar to the AR15 crowd who can't find 30 round pmags...they just aren't looking in the right place and aren't willing to pay $60 each.

Sorry if this has you perplexed or skeptical...I was only trying to share some "cigar P0RN"!