Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stogiechat/smartphone problem
I have noticed I can no longer download stogiechat from my Droid Razr smartphone,the page tries to load and just times out. No problem with other sights on my phone. This has only started to happen the last few weeks. It has been fine before that. Anybody else? Confused
Every now and then (more recently) tapatalk won't load the forum... But I don't know if that's just my connection or not
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Same problems as both of you. Typically only during the day though and it's fine at night. Very weird. Must be that Crappy Verizon fios. Haha
Ok sitting here at my desktop,I pulled out my phone and stogiechat works!! 6:15pm. hmmm...
I have a Razr Maxx and it does the same thing. I can usually only get on SC with my phone when Im connected to wifi. Doesnt happen with any other sire but SC.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Works fine for me on both Tapatalk and the Web.
--Mike
Yep, same as all above. Works at night, but not during the day.

I just thought it was my phone. It always works on my tablet.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I've been having the same problem with my droid every now and then. Sometimes I would have to tap it

a few times or it just hangs.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Working just fine at any time of day here on a rig in the Atlantic off of the coast of Africa

ON MY APPLE IPHONE

HAHAHAHAHAHA
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I don't think its SC specific... When I have the kind of issues you guys are describing, i have the same issue on ALL of the Tapatalk forums I'm on.