Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Purchases!
(01-15-2013, 08:28 PM)Guarantee Wrote: Did you win the lottery or are you opening your own shop? Nice pickups!!!

One of my non-favorite local sources is getting out of the cigar business. I got some screaming deals!
Melanio's $60/box. RP 50th Anniversary, normally $396/box. Got it for $180. Monte Epics $60/box. Las Antilles $100/box. My Father #3 for $161/box.
Those are some GREAT deals! Crazy! Whoever said money can't buy you happiness is clearly insane!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
And I picked up some singles of the RP 50th!

[Image: 4A14BBA7-982E-4647-AA56-CAECE496AA64-338...CC8E48.jpg]
Those are some insane deals. You have been on quite the run Tank!
Tried one of those Rockys on my birthday last year and was disappointed, especially for the price. Would rather have the Decade, Olde World Reserve, 15th, 90 or 92. I was surprised it was in the top 25.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Wow Tank, that is one hell of a haul. Can't go wrong for those prices!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Ugh oh, There must be something tank is not telling us.

Usually the week a guy gets engaged he goes out and buys the things he knows he can't buy after he gets married. Yes, he stocks up.

Tank, Who is she? spill the beans. Smile
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Nice Daryn!!!
This is my boomstick!
(01-15-2013, 11:59 PM)Guarantee Wrote: Tried one of those Rockys on my birthday last year and was disappointed, especially for the price. Would rather have the Decade, Olde World Reserve, 15th, 90 or 92. I was surprised it was in the top 25.

My first one was just okay. Like any cigar there can be a varied amount of taste discrepancies in batches. But the next one I had was awesome. Again, not a RP fan. But I also got these for about $9/stick when all was said and done so I loaded up. And the humi is nice. Be sure to re-visit them.