Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I weird or what???
Enjoying a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 years torpedo while drinking a beer and a cup of black coffee....

I don't know what it is, but the combination works for me. I will take a sip from my cup of joe, then a puff from my stogie, then wash it down with a few nice gulps of miller lite!!! Wash, rinse, and repeat...

What do you guys think? Am I nuts or what? Hmmmm, speaking of nuts, may try some cashews as well. LOL.

Tell us about your cigar smoking combinations...
Not bad except for the Miller Lite. Ugh
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Cigar and a beer, or a cigar and coffee. Haven't quite all three together just yet.
(12-07-2012, 10:56 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Not bad except for the Miller Lite. Ugh

+1

Maybe a coffee, cigar and a nice stout would work.
--Mike
Maybe a cigar, stout, and scotch.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Sounds great except for the beer choice.... Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
(12-08-2012, 11:18 AM)Guarantee Wrote: Maybe a cigar, stout, and scotch.

close....cigar, stout & bourbon!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(12-07-2012, 10:56 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Not bad except for the Miller Lite. Ugh

I was thinking the same thing Big Grin
(12-07-2012, 07:56 PM)Purepoker Wrote: Enjoying a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 years torpedo while drinking a beer and a cup of black coffee....

I don't know what it is, but the combination works for me. I will take a sip from my cup of joe, then a puff from my stogie, then wash it down with a few nice gulps of miller lite!!! Wash, rinse, and repeat...

What do you guys think? Am I nuts or what? Hmmmm, speaking of nuts, may try some cashews as well. LOL.

Tell us about your cigar smoking combinations...

Yup .... you're a freak ..... first class.

Miller light is not beer by the way ..... it's like making love in a canoe ..... feckin close to water hahahahahahahahaha

Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
No love for miller lite i see... LOL! Come on guys, I drink 8 o clock coffee too. I spend all my money on cigars, i can't afford anything else... LOL!!!