Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herfed with the Great Doc Stogie Fresh
That's awesome. You showed the Great West Coast Herf Host how to host an East Coast Herf. NICE! Who knows, maybe 2013 is the year Puffy Smurf makes it up to NY, too? That food looks delicious!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Looks like a great time!
--Mike

Looks like a truly fantastic time!
Herfing with Mum in the city along with eating at Kuma's is one of my best memories of New York. You are a class act Mum.
Herfing with the Mum is the best. I haven't been to NY yet
(11-21-2012, 09:18 AM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: That's awesome. You showed the Great West Coast Herf Host how to host an East Coast Herf. NICE! Who knows, maybe 2013 is the year Puffy Smurf makes it up to NY, too? That food looks delicious!

The food that Kuma serves up has been the bench mark for Sushi for me .... nobody has come close ...... nuff said.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Stogie Titans of the Two Coasts meet in Legendary Herf. NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I'm glas to see that you two were able to meet up. Looks like a great time for sure!

Awesome Mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Check out Doc's podacast NBR. 340. You can skip to the 33 minute and listen to Doc's mention of SC, The Mum, Kuma, the drinks and lunch that was served to us.

http://stogiefresh.info/sf5/

Scroll down Doc's website to see a pic of Kuma and the Mum..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore