Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What apps do you use for pictures
I have used photobucket for years but i have had nothing but problems with them lately uploads fail all the time now i never had that problem before ....
Photobucket only works on my iPhone now. It doesn't work on my iPad for some reason...
I use photobucket with no problems on my PC, iPad, and iPhone.
This is my boomstick!
Photobucket... It has been very slow lately.
--Mike

I came here looking for help and all I see is the same problem I have, Photobucket seems to me slow on my phone and iPad lately. I have to exit out and get back into it several times and then all of the sudden my album shows up.
Photobucket drives me crazy uploads fail with iphone and ipad re installed software
And still the same
(11-19-2012, 06:21 AM)NickDrista Wrote: Photobucket only works on my iPhone now. It doesn't work on my iPad for some reason...

+1
(11-19-2012, 11:32 AM)Dooley Wrote: I came here looking for help and all I see is the same problem I have, Photobucket seems to me slow on my phone and iPad lately. I have to exit out and get back into it several times and then all of the sudden my album shows up.

That's the same problem I have
--Mike

It may have something to do with their recent site "upgrade"? I had issues even logging in at one point... seems to be better now, but I haven't tried it on the iPad...

Are you looking for "apps" for this site regarding uploading pics or for the iPad, iPhone or tablet?

I use an app called Camera + sometimes.....I usually just use the stock camera, and then load the pics into the free photoshop app for my iPhone
Gangsta