Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new Seattle guy
Jeremy here from Seattle.

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself before I go off posing on the forum. I have been smoking cigars since I was 18, but of course have been appreciating them a lot more as I have gotten older. Building up a pretty decent collection now, and I am about to pull the trigger on my first cooler, as my three humidors are pretty much all full.

Likes - Connecticut wrappers, whether shade or sun-grown, I'll smoke em all. A great cabernet, and a good port. My wine collection is fast surpassing my cigar collection. Formula 1 racing, which I have followed for the past decade or so. Of course a good cup of coffee (it's Seattle, they would kick me out if I didn't). And of course, the Huskies (UW alum), Colts, and Dallas Stars.

Dislikes - Sumatra wrappers, but everyone tells me that I just haven't had the right one. They all have a very sour note to them that I can't place. Reminds me of something bad tasting from childhood. Pino Gris, which I have always felt imparts a thought of drinking the juice from a lawn mower bag. And the University of Oregon (which any real Husky will loathe, and all the fan boys seem to not care about, a true problem here in Seattle).

Hopefully that lets everyone know a bit about me. I look forward to getting to know a bit about everyone else.

-Stormin
Hello from Long Island, or as some say "Lawn Guyland"

Nice intro!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome!

Nick from MA
Welcome
--Mike
Welcome from right up the road in Everett. Where are you at in Seattle?
I like smoking lightning
Downtown Carl. Right in downtown.
Hi and welcome from down in the middle of California! ;-)

Welcome, cigars and port, it doesnt get much better!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Welcome!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Welcome from Wisconsin!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.