Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)
I wanna start watching this series so bad, I have not watched one show yet. I figure I would just buy the box set once they make one and start watching then. Looks awesome!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(01-24-2013, 10:50 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: I wanna start watching this series so bad, I have not watched one show yet. I figure I would just buy the box set once they make one and start watching then. Looks awesome!

You will be hooked from the start, so wouldnt be a bad idea to buy them and watch them all at once if youdont like to wait a week in between episodes.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(01-24-2013, 11:18 PM)Guarantee Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 10:50 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: I wanna start watching this series so bad, I have not watched one show yet. I figure I would just buy the box set once they make one and start watching then. Looks awesome!

You will be hooked from the start, so wouldnt be a bad idea to buy them and watch them all at once if youdont like to wait a week in between episodes.

This is what I am thinking Smile, don't like to wait
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Finished season 2.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-28-2013, 08:40 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Finished season 2.

And... Are you as excited as the rest of us about the show?
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I saw season 3 and some of season 2 so catching up on season 1 got me up to date on my questions etc.
Well worth it!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-28-2013, 09:03 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I saw season 3 and some of season 2 so catching up on season 1 got me up to date on my questions etc.
Well worth it!!

Awesome, glad you like it!!!

Ryan
Hope everyone is caught up. Starts back up tonight!!!

Ryan
I haven't even seen 1 episode...I'm behind the times. Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
wow!
it was great. I cant wait for next week!!!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer