Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)
Seems there are alot of people on here that watch this awesome show and thought I would start a thread. Please give your thoughts on the show each week. What happened to Carol? Who is calling Rick? Just a few questions that everyone might be wondering after the last few episodes.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I read all the comics and don't remember Rick receiving a phone call. A lot is different but the show is very well done! Love it
just watched this weeks episode.... this show is pretty much better than almost anything else on TV!!!
Yeah, awesome!!! Figured Rick was going crazy, no power so how could phone ring. Also figured Carol was still alive. But interesting that Rick didnt go with Glenn and Maggie on run. The 3 are captured in the comics.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(11-18-2012, 08:17 AM)NickDrista Wrote: I read all the comics and don't remember Rick receiving a phone call. A lot is different but the show is very well done! Love it

He sure did Nick, it was well after the prison story line in the comics though
This is my boomstick!
(11-19-2012, 07:18 AM)EvilAsh Wrote:
(11-18-2012, 08:17 AM)NickDrista Wrote: I read all the comics and don't remember Rick receiving a phone call. A lot is different but the show is very well done! Love it

He sure did Nick, it was well after the prison story line in the comics though

Oh I completely don't remember it!
Love this show, love the comic and glad they aren't following the comic.....however it's very hard to put the comic out of your head while watching the show.

Rick has really stepped up his game this season remember "Sh!t Happens?"

Rick deserves to lose his mind after all the crap he has had to deal with (best friend effs him over, wife is pg with best friends baby, has to kill his best friend and wife is now dead too, + all the people in his group that has to support.....the man should have cracked a long time ago)\

I HATE what Andrea has become, she is such a badazz in the comic now she's just naive.

Loved Michonne in the comic and on the tv show, last night was badazz how she was hunting Merle.

I am just waiting for the Merle and Darryl reunion, ya know it's coming and will Darryl kill Merle or vice versa?
Gangsta
My wife thinks that Daryl will kill Merle, but I don't know yet. Can't seem to figure out what they are going to do since Daryl is a new character outside of the comics. Wouldn't surprise me if they did kill him because nobody is safe outside of Rick and Carl. I can't stand Andrea, just in general don't like the actress that plays her and wasn't happy to find out that she survives a long time. Love Michonne and can't wait for the scene next week where she is swarmed by walkers!!!

Ryan
(11-19-2012, 12:35 PM)Guarantee Wrote: My wife thinks that Daryl will kill Merle, but I don't know yet. Can't seem to figure out what they are going to do since Daryl is a new character outside of the comics. Wouldn't surprise me if they did kill him because nobody is safe outside of Rick and Carl. I can't stand Andrea, just in general don't like the actress that plays her and wasn't happy to find out that she survives a long time. Love Michonne and can't wait for the scene next week where she is swarmed by walkers!!!

I think Darryl will only kill Merle if he harms Carol (he's kinda sof for her) or if Merle hurts any member of the group, I can't see Merle really brainwashing Darryl too much, he has really became a part of that group and cares for them....it will be interesting though and will be hard for Darryl to deal with it.
Gangsta
I was hooked on the show when a couple of friends of mine became the animal wranglers for the show. Now, I have to watch to see if I can pick them out of the zombie extras every week.

It was easy last week, they were setting in front of the Gov at the "games" sans make up.

On top of that, they film not to far from where I work, so you see the cast around town and in Atlanta pretty frequently.

All in all, I like the show. Don't care for Andrea, and Darrell is probably my favorite. Going to hate to see him kill off his brother, but I've already seen him on another show as a regular.

Good thread.