Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)
yeah, but awesome episode!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
The last 2 episodes have rocked!!!
It looks like they are leaving the prison. That's probably not a bad idea at this point.
The thing is, it seems now that the remaining people have all splintered off into these defensive or offensive groups. There is little or no cooperation and in most cases other groups are met with extreme violence.

Maybe rick and the group can go back to Ricks old town with Morgan and try to make that a town again. Morgan had some interesting ideas on how to protect the place from the walkers.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Don't think that is going to happen but good idea. They are coming to my house next!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Perfect ending for Merle. Hope the Gov finds the same fate. Have to agree about the move though.
I'm gonna miss her, she had a nice azz.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
She was too annoying. Interesting ending, we will see where they go from here but will have to wait until October.

Ryan
I was a bit disappointed in the finale.....

It felt rushed overall, but I have no idea where they are going to take things from here, especially since the Governor is still alive....
This is my boomstick!
I thought it was good. I like the things they did. Especially with Andrea. They ended it making her a hero of sorts. All questions gone. And after what she did, what else could they do without making her a simple background character (a real disappointment). As for the govener, well, i suspect that is pretty much the last we see of him, except maybe they can show him coming to some horrible demise just for our satisfaction. Perhaps at Ricks hands... Or better yet, Glen.
But I have a few questions.
Those people they took from woodbery. They had running water, homes, some electric, parties, etc etc etc... How the heck are they going to live in a prison?
And my number 1 question, when they flashbangs went off, the prison alarm went off. Lights and alarms... Electric? Ahem... did someone screw up here?
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
The prison had a generator. They used and showed it in past episodes.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(04-01-2013, 07:47 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: I was a bit disappointed in the finale.....

It felt rushed overall, but I have no idea where they are going to take things from here, especially since the Governor is still alive....

I liked it but they are definitely straying from the comic...wow shocked to see Andrea go. Doesn't her and Rick get it on in the comic???