Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)
I was in a movie with Minnie Driver a couple of years ago, she was really cool and sat and played cards with us when the cameras weren't rolling. My part was to set at a table with her and a couple of other guys playing poker and smoking cigars. It was a really tough role. I had to stay in character for weeks just to pull it off. lol
[/quote]

Yeah tough role....very cool......so which movie?

I think Merle will team with Darryl and they will off the gov, because Merle is pissed that the gove called him a "terrorist" (even though Merle's face didn't show it)

Losing Penny was the gov's last bit of humanity and now that that's gone s is his sanity.

just my 2 cents
[/quote]

Sorry, I said movie, it was a TV show called Riches or something like that.
(12-04-2012, 06:05 PM)discdog Wrote: I was in a movie with Minnie Driver a couple of years ago, she was really cool and sat and played cards with us when the cameras weren't rolling. My part was to set at a table with her and a couple of other guys playing poker and smoking cigars. It was a really tough role. I had to stay in character for weeks just to pull it off. lol

I think Merle will team with Darryl and they will off the gov, because Merle is pissed that the gove called him a "terrorist" (even though Merle's face didn't show it)

Losing Penny was the gov's last bit of humanity and now that that's gone s is his sanity.

just my 2 cents
[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard of that, still pretty cool, are you still acting?
Gangsta
(12-05-2012, 09:51 AM)irratebass Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 06:05 PM)discdog Wrote: I was in a movie with Minnie Driver a couple of years ago, she was really cool and sat and played cards with us when the cameras weren't rolling. My part was to set at a table with her and a couple of other guys playing poker and smoking cigars. It was a really tough role. I had to stay in character for weeks just to pull it off. lol

just my 2 cents

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL. Never acted. Director comes to our shop to buy his cigars and asked a couple of us if we'd like to be in the show. He just needed some guys who smoked cigars and wouldn't get sick while doing so. Several of us went, but only two stayed long enough to actually take part.
Boring and a waste of time. Wouldn't do it again.
(12-06-2012, 05:41 PM)discdog Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 09:51 AM)irratebass Wrote:

just my 2 cents

[/quote]

LOL. Never acted. Director comes to our shop to buy his cigars and asked a couple of us if we'd like to be in the show. He just needed some guys who smoked cigars and wouldn't get sick while doing so. Several of us went, but only two stayed long enough to actually take part.
Boring and a waste of time. Wouldn't do it again.
[/quote]

I have heard it's boring, but still a pretty cool experience I guess, one to knock off your bucket list anyway.
Gangsta
Saw this & thought it was interesting...Walking dead Stats...

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/12/05/...es-so-far/
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(12-07-2012, 03:04 PM)Tonto Wrote: Saw this & thought it was interesting...Walking dead Stats...

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/12/05/...es-so-far/

Wow, thats awesome. Nice find.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Any place one can go to to watch previous seasons.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
They played all the episodes on new years eve/new years day. Probably have to buy the season or get netflix.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Netflix Jimmie. You can even view it on your phone. I watched everything in a few weeks via netflix.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(01-08-2013, 10:33 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Netflix Jimmie. You can even view it on your phone. I watched everything in a few weeks via netflix.

Thanks, I was looking for a less expensive way. Gonna check the library to see if they have it.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore