Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)
(11-20-2012, 05:41 PM)discdog Wrote: I was hooked on the show when a couple of friends of mine became the animal wranglers for the show. Now, I have to watch to see if I can pick them out of the zombie extras every week.

It was easy last week, they were setting in front of the Gov at the "games" sans make up.

On top of that, they film not to far from where I work, so you see the cast around town and in Atlanta pretty frequently.

All in all, I like the show. Don't care for Andrea, and Darrell is probably my favorite. Going to hate to see him kill off his brother, but I've already seen him on another show as a regular.

Good thread.

Can ya get me Andrew Lincoln's autograph?

This next episode is the mid season finale Sad
Gangsta
I've had the pleasure of meeting the cast a few times in NY and San Diego, pretty much all great people!

Got some sick signed comics done as well Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
(11-21-2012, 01:25 PM)EvilAsh Wrote: I've had the pleasure of meeting the cast a few times in NY and San Diego, pretty much all great people!

At a comic convention or something? That would be awesome!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(11-21-2012, 01:55 PM)Guarantee Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 01:25 PM)EvilAsh Wrote: I've had the pleasure of meeting the cast a few times in NY and San Diego, pretty much all great people!

At a comic convention or something? That would be awesome!!!

Yep, San Diego Comic Con International, and the New York Comic Con
This is my boomstick!
Color me jealous!!!!!
Gangsta
I am wondering if they will shoot in my neighborhood for the Alexandria Safe Zone. I would definitely go to be an extra. A cigar smoking, scotch drinking zombie!!! Now that would be awesome. Did anyone see Hines Ward as a zombie in one of the episodes or is that still to come? He played college football with T Dog and Nicotero is a huge Steelers fan.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(11-21-2012, 12:30 PM)irratebass Wrote:
(11-20-2012, 05:41 PM)discdog Wrote: I was hooked on the show when a couple of friends of mine became the animal wranglers for the show. Now, I have to watch to see if I can pick them out of the zombie extras every week.

It was easy last week, they were setting in front of the Gov at the "games" sans make up.

On top of that, they film not to far from where I work, so you see the cast around town and in Atlanta pretty frequently.

All in all, I like the show. Don't care for Andrea, and Darrell is probably my favorite. Going to hate to see him kill off his brother, but I've already seen him on another show as a regular.

Good thread.

Wouldn't even ask. Most of the extras would be given their "walking" papers if they ask for autos.
(11-24-2012, 03:28 AM)discdog Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 12:30 PM)irratebass Wrote:

Good thread.

Wouldn't even ask. Most of the extras would be given their "walking" papers if they ask for autos.

Seriously? That's messed up
Gangsta
Really thought Glenn was going to lose his hand in Rick's place. Looking forward to next weeks cliff hanger which will keep us guessing for a few months until second half of season.

Ryan
Do you think they will have Rick lose his hand? I kinda hope so
Gangsta