Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)
I thought it was a good episode. That lady was crazy...
I just caught up on the last two episodes that aired while I was traveling.
I dunno why that show is so good. you'd think that genera would be all played out.
I think there must be subliminal hypnotic messaging in the show that makes you want to see more more more!

Here I am waiting until Sunday.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

I'm already completely bored with it. TOO much time wasted on this virus thing....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
I'm really digging this season so far, really has a feel like the comics.
Gimple is handling character development much better than Mazarra....
This is my boomstick!
It's good because of everything not related to zombies and the virus...
It's good because it's an example of how society deals with a total breakdown. These are the words of the creator of the show/comics.
And now that we've gotten to know the cast it's even more interesting.
Without the virus it would get even more boring. In a safe fortress, living day-to-day... now the threat comes form within. Eventually they will need to leave the prison to keep the show interesting, but not as long as they continue to throw these curves.
I'm not saying it great, but it's damn good television. And what are the alternatives. 2.5 men? Mike and molly? Yeah, I dont think so...
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(11-01-2013, 08:39 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: It's good because of everything not related to zombies and the virus...
It's good because it's an example of how society deals with a total breakdown. These are the words of the creator of the show/comics.
And now that we've gotten to know the cast it's even more interesting.
Without the virus it would get even more boring. In a safe fortress, living day-to-day... now the threat comes form within. Eventually they will need to leave the prison to keep the show interesting, but not as long as they continue to throw these curves.
I'm not saying it great, but it's damn good television. And what are the alternatives. 2.5 men? Mike and molly? Yeah, I dont think so...

Agreed.
Well said.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

I love this season too. Scared out of my a$$ when the 1st guy turned from the virus
Probably the best season yet, so much going on and lots of zombie killing. Not only is the virus a threat in the prison but also the fact that someone is killing sick people and feeding zombies. I will be the first to say that I think Carol is covering the little girls a$$ by saying that she killed Karen and the other guy. That bloody handprint was very small and low on the door. I think that little girl went into quarantine to kill some more, it was a really fake cough when she showed up. What do you guys think?
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
interesting... But I thought it was established that it was carol...

all along I am thinking WHAT ABOUT THE FIRST GUY WHO GOT SICK AND COUGHED INTO THE WATER BARRELS!!!!!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Carol has been showing the kids how to kill Zombies..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore