Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mini Christmas tree...
(11-18-2012, 08:29 AM)Mark Wrote:
(11-18-2012, 08:22 AM)NickDrista Wrote: Christmas stuff isn't allowed in November? Lol

I think Black Friday is the limit!

Ha well too bad. The best is when people don't take down their Christmas stuff for a full year and now they are good for this year!
Gotta like the tree.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
My Mom likes to leave her tree up and decorate it for Valentine's Day and Easter just to bug the neighbors! But to avoid hearing me bitch, it never goes up before Thanksgiving Smile Cherish each day for what it is- and it's not Christmas Season yet :p Men!
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
(11-19-2012, 10:19 PM)4cliffdwellers Wrote: My Mom likes to leave her tree up and decorate it for Valentine's Day and Easter just to bug the neighbors! But to avoid hearing me bitch, it never goes up before Thanksgiving Smile Cherish each day for what it is- and it's not Christmas Season yet :p Men!

Yeah I never thought putting Christmas stuff up a few days before thanksgiving was a big deal...and I still don't! It's the holidays!!! The best time of the year
Tree looks great Nick.....don't let the early Scrooges get to ya !!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright