Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sony PS3 Players?
Yeah, what everyone else said. I would have bought the PS3 just for the controller - I can't stand the Xbox controllers! But the blue ray and the free online really sealed the deal.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I'm a little against the grain here. My ps3 is mostly for uncharted games and a blu ray player. Love my 360. Have 3 in the house, don't mind paying for the family plan. Although I will admit free is better. I also like how on ps3 you can just pay for DLC. You don't have to pay for points which in turn pay for DLC. But I have huge hands and the 360 controller fits it just right. Plus most multi console games end up looking better on the 360 since they're made on the 360 and ported to the ps3.
With 4 kids, we've had practically every game system there is...PS2, PS3, X-Box, & Wii....not including the handheld units. Right now, 3 kids are playing the Wii. The 4th is playing online with his computer, which I also do on mine from time to time.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(12-02-2012, 05:06 PM)scott81425 Wrote: I'm a little against the grain here. My ps3 is mostly for uncharted games and a blu ray player. Love my 360. Have 3 in the house, don't mind paying for the family plan. Although I will admit free is better. I also like how on ps3 you can just pay for DLC. You don't have to pay for points which in turn pay for DLC. But I have huge hands and the 360 controller fits it just right. Plus most multi console games end up looking better on the 360 since they're made on the 360 and ported to the ps3.

I am in the same boat... I have had an xbox 360 since launch and enjoy playing games.... I have had a PS3 since launch and have never owned a game. I just use it as a blu ray player. When it first came out it was the best and cheapest blu ray player on the market.
--Mike

Xbox 360 here too. Had Playstation 1 and 2 but converted over a few years ago.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan