Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New style glass.
I was not sure where to post there, so here goes...

Nice design. I am not sure where to purchase them, but I think I would if I knew.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Look great
Good grief

WHY??????????
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
You would be lucky to have a two finger dram in there without it spilling out

WTF is the point

head desk head desk head desk
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster, pour them a glass and drink from the bottle then. Smile

Whatever works. I don't care, I will drink from whatever I am given, as long as it's good.
I'm just home from hitting a few bars with my neighbour

I was served a Laphroig in what I can only describe as a miniature champagne flute and my beer on what can only be described as a grossly overweight champagne flute

I almost blew a gasket

This same bar used to sell pint glasses that you could not put down, they came to a point at the base

I guess I'm just old fashioned
After 12 of them, I don't remember which glass is which. lol

I remember being in the Ukraine and we get to my host's apartment, (about 5 years ago or so), and I was given 3 large steins of very strong beer and then 14 shots of grey goose, all in all I have no recall of what they served them in. haha!

That day was the 1st day in my life where I met my match in drinking, those Ukrainian guys know how to drink, the other Americans that were with me looked at me like I was nuts.

Anyway, it could have been a tall glass, a shot glass, or later even a mason jar, dosen't matter. What I do remember is what I drank, who I was with, and the conversations we had.
Interesting looking glass but not very practical. Would make a nice show piece but that's about it.
--Mike
I need a set of these. They would drive me nuts. The lack of symmetry is a very novel concept. I think theses are intriguing and I bet they work better than one might think.
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
I want to get them just to mess with guests.