Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick's Preemptive strike
I'm making some ornaments for Nick & he had to send a few labels for me to use....Well, there were more than a few bodyguards included.....a Mummy, Zombie, Melanio, NubDub just to name a few !!!!! All really good sticks...a few of which have already been turned to ash !!!!!

Thanks a bunch Nick....I hope you're as happy with the ornaments as I am with the smokes !!!!! Your delivery should arrive this week !!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Awesome job Nick!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Badass!!
This is my boomstick!
You deserve it Steve. I saw the pics and they look awesome!!! Enjoy the smokes
WTG guys

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(11-05-2012, 02:19 PM)NickDrista Wrote: You deserve it Steve. I saw the pics and they look awesome!!! Enjoy the smokes

HAHAHA...you only saw SOME !!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Haha. Stop sending me texts of your wood woodie. Haha. Oops that doesn't sound good
LMAO!!!!!!
Gangsta
Wow very nice!
--Mike

Good Karma yet again..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore