Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF's up with Bloomberg
Flipping again??????

Political party Democratic Party (until 2001)
Republican Party (2001–2007)
Independent (2007–present)
NEXT!!!!!!
November 1st
Bloomberg Endorses Obama, Citing Climate Change

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/02/nyregi...ision.html

Wiki updated today

Michael Rubens Bloomberg (born February 14, 1942) is an American businessman and politician who is currently Mayor of New York City. With a net worth of $25 billion in 2012, he is also the 10th-richest person in the United States.[2] He is the founder and 88% owner of Bloomberg L.P., a financial data-services firm.[3][4][5]

A Democrat before seeking elective office, Bloomberg switched his registration in 2001 and ran for mayor as a Republican, winning the election that year and a second term in 2005. Bloomberg left the Republican Party over policy and philosophical disagreements with national party leadership in 2007 and ran for his third term in 2009 as an independent candidate on the Republican ballot line. He was frequently mentioned as a possible independent candidate for the 2008 presidential election, which fueled further speculation when he left the Republican Party.[6] There was also speculation that he would run as a vice-presidential candidate.[7] Bloomberg did not, however, seek the presidency nor was he selected as a running mate by any of the presidential candidates.

In the fall of 2008, Bloomberg successfully campaigned for an amendment to New York City's term-limits law, in order to allow him to run for a third term in 2009. Bloomberg won the election on November 3, 2009.[8]

On the first day of November in 2012, Mayor Bloomberg formally endorsed Barack Obama for President of the United States, citing the President's actions during the relief efforts of Hurricane Sandy and his tougher stance on climate change.[9]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Bloomberg is one of the worst people in America. He also said that in the wake of Sandy he's gonna hold the NYC marathon pulling thousands of cops and EMS workers away from the victims who actually need them.
Holy crap, I thought Bloomberg was bad but damn!
I can't believe they're holding the stupid marathon. How offensive is that???
Pretty stupid.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Marathon? What? WHATTHEHECK? What next? The Bloomberg dancing girls in tu tu's?
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
And then I'll bet he'll set up gun confiscating checkpoints throughout the city while all of this is going on. Stupid Bloomberg. Oh, this isn't a bash Bloomberg thread? Sorry lol
Git R Dun!
I just didn't know much about him except for his CRAZY laws and bans from our members here. This was just big and shocking news yesterday and thought someone could shed some light. I didn't mean for it to be a political thing although it is inquiring about his mindset. What a horrible thing to do a few days before the election. Kind of a backstabbing to all his people that voted for him in the past. I think I'll go get a BIG GULP and cool off, and be sure to take side arm. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Bloomberg has never been anything but a money hungry douche, he had to change his political party the first time just cause his own party didn't want him to run.
Bloomberg's an ass! http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/...C-Marathon

And...don't know if it's true...but we heard here that when the National Guard was deployed here...he insisted that those deployed in NYC be unarmed.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles