Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grab a pound of the Good Stuff!
I’m really happy to post up these two specials. The first has been months in the making, getting just the right beans from one of the best growers so I can bring them to you. The second is a great way to get a few of your favorites and stock up.

Special #1
-Tanzanian Peaberry (NEW)
Dark Roast, Full Body.
These beans are grown at 2,500 ft on the side of Mt Kilimanjaro. Peaberry is an oval bean that produces a sweet vibrant flavor with slightly less acidity. These beans are VERY smooth with just a touch of sweetness.

Regular $14.95 lb
Special $12.95 lb (plus shipping) You save $2.00.

Special #2
Three lbs of Killer Beans, mix and match the one’s you like.

-African Assassin
-Kalossi Knockout
-Mexican Mayhem
-Nicaraguan Knife Fight
-Medellin Mad Man
-Guatemalan Antigua
-Brazilian Bombshell

Regular $38.85
Special $34.00 (plus shipping) You save $4.80 on this one!

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, a cusual bombing or a herf, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to pay by credit card, give me a call at the store 765.423.7400 or you can email your card number and the expiration date and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerry