Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I Hate About Grocery Shopping
Things I Hate About Grocery Shopping

I had a bad day at the local Kroger.
I hate when women run their carts or baby strollers over my feet and up my ankles.

Or the ones that face their carts "ACROSS" the aisle while reading the ingredients of every can while you are trying to get by, and of course she can't hear you screaming "excuse me" because she is yapping on the phone. I am a nice guy, but at that point I "physically" move her cart.

Eric, is this the type of stuff you mean? When I go grocery shopping I like to move fast, I can't stand blockers and meanderers.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
(10-31-2012, 04:02 PM)Ari Wrote: I hate when women run their carts or baby strollers over my feet and up my ankles.

Or the ones that face their carts "ACROSS" the aisle while reading the ingredients of every can while you are trying to get by, and of course she can hear you screaming "excuse me" because she is yapping on the phone. I am a nice guy, but at that point I "physically" move her cart.

Eric, is this the type of stuff you mean? When I go grocery shopping I like to move fast, I can't stand blockers and meanderers.
Yes Exactly! I hate when people let their kids run around unsupervised.
When I was a kid if we acted up, we got whacked in the backside. My parents did not put up with stupidity
One of my biggest pet peeves is people who let their children act like the monkeys on the movie "Jumanji"

I have a friend that does NOT make his two sons mind, he kept asking them sweetly "Don't go near the cliff, don't go near the cliff" and they were laughing at him and going closer. He might as well just pushed them off.
Eric I read this on FB today and couldn't stop laughing. I think the same things EVERY time I go to the store.

Most people give no thought to anybody else in this world...
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(10-31-2012, 05:57 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: Eric I read this on FB today and couldn't stop laughing. I think the same things EVERY time I go to the store.

Most people give no thought to anybody else in this world...

Yeah, I need a stiff drink every time I get home.

I added some content since you read it.
Our local WALMART looks like a ghetto crackhouse trailer park & CROWDED, so I will drive 20 min up the freeway to go to the other walmart if I need to.

After our local one I need a fifth of something to drink.
LOL Walmarts can vary. I always go late night so I'm OK with that. What I HATE about retail food in general is the older I get the mind goes dormant. THEN, they reshuffle the store and I have to walk the entire store for a few items.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Gentlemen, I am a women and I have to say that I am unoffended by this thread! I hate shopping and I can tell you that I have pissed off a shopper or two! I hate going shopping because I want to get in and out! I don't understand why some women are insane but I for the female race want to apologize.
I walked into the grocery store and that's when I started to regret getting out of the truck...
Git R Dun!