Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Dave
I love that humi. I've had mine for probably 5 years now and never had a problem with it and it holds a lot of sticks
This is all I have. Cant wait to fill it up.

[Image: Picture1000.jpg]

[Image: Picture1001.jpg]

[Image: Picture1002.jpg]

[Image: Picture1003.jpg]

Top on my list:

Bundle of El Cobres
Brazilias
601 Reds and Greens
LFD Ligero Oscuro
Tat Reds
Some PAM and PANs

Got some work ahead of me!!! WOOOHOOO
davidwys Wrote:This is all I have. Cant wait to fill it up.

[Image: Picture1000.jpg]

[Image: Picture1001.jpg]

[Image: Picture1002.jpg]

[Image: Picture1003.jpg]

Top on my list:

Bundle of El Cobres
Brazilias
601 Reds and Greens
LFD Ligero Oscuro
Tat Reds
Some PAM and PANs

hey Dave,

what's the blue stuff mixed in with the beads?

Ross
[user=1277]ross3x[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Top on my list:

Bundle of El Cobres
Brazilias
601 Reds and Greens
LFD Ligero Oscuro
Tat Reds
Some PAM and PANs

hey Dave,

Ross

Upon recommendation from doubled, he handed me a bag of silica gel cat litter. I have read mixed reviews online, but the success stories say it acts similar to beads.

Im giving it a test run. If it doesnt stabilize in a couple weeks, Ill get myself a pound of beads, but for the time being its right around 70%

It could also be because my apt is VERY humid, but we shall see!
thats a pretty healthy collection for a college kid!  Now make sure your leaving some money for college and not just cigars.  [lol]
Great looking humi too.  [bravo2]
That is an absolute beaut
"For the man who takes success with ease"
davidwys Wrote:[user=1277]ross3x[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Top on my list:

Bundle of El Cobres
Brazilias
601 Reds and Greens
LFD Ligero Oscuro
Tat Reds
Some PAM and PANs

hey Dave,

Ross

Upon recommendation from doubled, he handed me a bag of silica gel cat litter. I have read mixed reviews online, but the success stories say it acts similar to beads.

Im giving it a test run. If it doesnt stabilize in a couple weeks, Ill get myself a pound of beads, but for the time being its right around 70%

what if you have beads & the cat litter in separate bowls....will they work together?

Ross
[user=1277]ross3x[/user] wrote:
Quote:
davidwys Wrote:[user=1277]ross3x[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Top on my list:

Bundle of El Cobres
Brazilias
601 Reds and Greens
LFD Ligero Oscuro
Tat Reds
Some PAM and PANs

hey Dave,

Ross

what if you have beads & the cat litter in separate bowls....will they work together?

Ross

I am by no means an expert, or a chemist, but logic tells me that beads are just going to be a better grade of silica than cat litter. Therefore, they should be fine.

I would ask doubled, he seemed to have a decent handle on what worked and what didnt. Im still trying it for the first time.
I've been using cat litter in my cooler since I got it. I went all over looking for the kind without the blue crystals only to end up finding one bag at my own job. Mesh bag? Hell no. Little kid pantyhose for a dollar cut up into a few sacks. Works awesome and my sticks all have no flaws other than possibly being a crap stick from the get go.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Very nice David, how many sticks will that nice piece of furniture err that humi hold? You have a nice stash going there [winner] 

I see one of the sticks I sent you, it's the unbanded one on the right side, the box pressed one.  They are a Padron knockoff that Smokin Nic turned me onto and dude they are really good [thumbsup]  Those get better the farther down you smoke em and definitely worth firing up real soon [cigar]