Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please take 60 seconds to sign the petition (be heard, keep cigar rights) C.R.A.
Confirmation
Your e-mail message was sent to:
Senator Scott P. Brown (R-MA)
Senator John Kerry (D-MA)
Representative Niki Tsongas (D-MA 5th)

Scott brown will support this...the other 2 not sure...
Ok, who else? I want everyone active here to sign this (unless you live outside the USA of course).

If they take away our rights, bann us from buying online..ect, stogiechat won't even be marlborochat. (shutters at the thought).

We will have to move to Nicarauga if we let them screw us up.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Done. And I got an email back from Ben Nelson.
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!
So I got "responses" from all three people on the list, but this one was the most interesting:

Thank you for your letter regarding S.1461, Traditional Cigar Manufacturing and Small Business Jobs Preservation Act of 2011. I share your desire to help small businesses thrive in the communities they serve.

I believe small business is the engine that drives job growth in America. For the past three decades the largest area of job creation has been in the small business sector. When we help our entrepreneurs, we help our economy. That is why I was a strong supporter of the Small Business Jobs Act, which was passed by Congress and signed into law by the President in the fall of 2010. I know how important these businesses are and will continue to lead the fight for American jobs.

As you are aware, S. 1461 has been referred to the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions. Although I am not a member of this committee, I will closely monitor this legislation as it makes its way through the Senate.

Again, thank you for contacting me on this important issue. If I may be of further assistance on this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Charles E. Schumer
United States Senator
That is amazing that some of you are getting responses back. I have not heard anything yet here in California, they are probably busy, out collecting the guns from the law abiding citizens while the outlaws are still running wild with them. (Im so bad, but hey, it's true)
Jonathan Drew and Marvin Samel on the importance of CRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=131ItMDfpUg