Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are You Smoking - Fall 2012
Enjoyed a Olive Master Blend 2 from the box pass we had a long time ago. Great stick IMO.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Reserva
[Image: 91292FCE-BB96-46C0-BE55-5E062A4ED33B-251...4470ED.jpg]
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan

Mi Amor Reserva, IMO the Mi Amor is better, although a decent stick, I wasn't as impressed as I was with the regular
Mi Amor Maduro

Four Kicks for me
LP no.9 for Ryan
And a little Soprano's
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Is that an iPad mini? Or is the depth perception off by the pic?
Regular Ipad, that Liga 9 was huge!!! Haha. Great scene, Tony and Paulie in their bathrobes.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Original release DPG Blue

[Image: 2012-11-16_19-35-54_569.jpg]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(11-16-2012, 07:37 PM)Guarantee Wrote: Regular Ipad, that Liga 9 was huge!!! Haha. Great scene, Tony and Paulie in their bathrobes.

I love the sopranos!!!
(11-16-2012, 08:17 PM)NickDrista Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 07:37 PM)Guarantee Wrote: Regular Ipad, that Liga 9 was huge!!! Haha. Great scene, Tony and Paulie in their bathrobes.

I love the sopranos!!!

Taking Graham through all the seasons. Wish they would do some more and give us closure. Maybe a movie or some more episodes.

Ryan
(11-16-2012, 08:58 PM)Guarantee Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 08:17 PM)NickDrista Wrote:

I love the sopranos!!!

Taking Graham through all the seasons. Wish they would do some more and give us closure. Maybe a movie or some more episodes.

I heard a movie is coming. Don't stop, believing
I apologize for being lazy and not providing an action shot, but I just had to say, I'm serious digging Cain Daytonas right now. I've completely fallen in love with them. I'm pretty much making love to this torpedo right now...