Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Cadillac
Looks great Carl...Have fun with it!
--Mike

AWESOME!! What a great project Carl.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I don't know a damn thing about cars, but that one is sweet looking. I can't wait to see what it's like once youre finished. Have fun!
Support my Movember team to support Prostate and testicular cancer awareness at: http://us.movember.com/team/747249

I spent some time working on it this morning after work. The engine was stuck, but after soaking the cylinders with penetrating oil it cranks over now. Tomorrow I will change the plugs and points and hopefully it will fire up. I hope to drive it to Vegas next summer. It will cost a fortune, but it will be worth it.
I like smoking lightning
Thats great, good luck with here
Thats SOOOOO cool Carl.

All you need now is a big furry hat and a cane hahahahaha

Seriously though ..... that look you are going for, love it, slammed low.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Sweet car man!
I picked up a '49 studebaker commander myself. Need to bring it home one of these days.
Tongue
Got the caddy running with a few hours work. New points and plugs, and I had to free up the oil pump pushrod. I drove it around the block, and I have to say it runs and drives pretty damn good considering it has been sitting since 1997.
I like smoking lightning
(10-27-2012, 11:45 AM)Djaric Wrote: Sweet car man!
I picked up a '49 studebaker commander myself. Need to bring it home one of these days.
Tongue

Nice, is that a bullet nose? Lets see some pictures.
I like smoking lightning
(10-28-2012, 04:26 PM)carl609 Wrote: Got the caddy running with a few hours work. New points and plugs, and I had to free up the oil pump pushrod. I drove it around the block, and I have to say it runs and drives pretty damn good considering it has been sitting since 1997.

That was quick... Enjoy
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain