Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hurricane Sandy
Hey Jan! Good to hear that u got power back!! I guess u didn't get a few of my texts!

Jam is right, some areas if Westchester are in bad shape. I really lucked out on this one. But I pray for the people south of me like in Brooklyn, Long Island, NYC and Jersey. I never seen such damage and wreckage before.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
My brief bout w/o power is nothing in comparison to what you gents are still living...thoughts and prayers to you and your famlies. Really hope things return to something close to normal real soon.
Great to see Jan, Jam, Larry, and Mike D back online. Good to hear Jimmie is in a fighting spirit...continuing to send thoughts and prayers their way.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Listening to the NYPD scanner link....looters & suspicious vehicles in my neighborhood a few blocks away.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Looters out in force tonight, along with the gas station ragers. A friend near the water in Lindenhurst just had someone try to break into his house. His dog scared the guy off along with 2 others in his yard.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio...&ctid=1854
Damn that is f'ing crazy!

I'd be sitting on my front porch, locked & loaded...
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Now we will be praying for your safety from people as well as the weather
Git R Dun!
I would have this just inside my front door!!!

[Image: 500px-PKS_on_tripod.jpg]
Big Grin
here's the link for SCPD dispatch. http://www.scpdny.com/