Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hurricane Sandy
Somebody PM me Jan's addy?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Never mind, I found it.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Bill,

thank you.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Lowes and HD are rerouting trucks with generators to the area. Greed and great news.

Got an update from Mum. He said his area looks like a war zone and he's without power but they are all ok and getting by. He's currently sitting on his porch strapped, or as he calls it "in Tank mode". He wants everyone to know that no candy azz Sandy will beat him. Here's the pic he sent.
[Image: C6B0EE76-DFA8-4F3B-BE12-DFB4ABC992EF-156...F78AC9.jpg]
Ha I love it!!!
Glad to see Jimmie is in good spirits. Thoughts still going out to everyone in the area.
--Mike

(11-01-2012, 10:07 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Glad to see Jimmie is in good spirits. Thoughts still going out to everyone in the area.

+1
Gangsta
So my parents have been staying with me in my apartment since Tuesday... All I keep telling myself is that there are lots of other people far worse off. Hope everyone comes through this OK!
I have just flicked through some heart breaking aerial pictures of the devastation left behind Sandy.

Here is the link ..... it shows Long Island and Lavallette as well as other parts of NJ and

NY.http://uk.news.yahoo.com/photos/sandy-from-above-slideshow/sandy-above-photo--1134011175.html

I dont know what else to say.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why