Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My flight to London
During my flight back home to my girls at the end of my last tour, I had to fly a zig zag route as opposed to my usual routes due to issues with seat availability.

I managed to get a flight to Dubai and then on to London, so it was a bit of a pain, but Emirates are a nice airline to fly with, so it was not as bad as it could have been.

Anyway, thats the reason I found myself on a plane from Dubai to London, the story is about the air crew on the flight, and in particular, the male steward who was taking care of us in business class.

He was ..... how can I put this .... a little Lavender, or, a touch light on his loafers .... feck, the whole plane was spinning with the guy.

anyway, he was great at his job and when I looked around, I could see that almost everybody was smiling at the way he went about his business.

As the plane prepared to descend in to London, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super-duper, fabulous.'

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed a very well-dressed and rather Arabic-looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines, but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'

She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess, and I take orders from no one.'

To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat,

'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch!'

Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Excellent..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hahahahahaha
--Mike

That's hilarious!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
LOL!!!!
That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Haha awesome
Thank you that made me laugh so hard I cried :lmao:
Great. Love it.