Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know what's going on with the Firecracker at 2 Guys?
It seems they've been out of stock for a while. I've never seen them out before. Is it common?
Email them. They always respond to my emails
Last time I was in the store they had some.
--Mike
Thanks guys. I sent a message through their website, but I haven't heard anything back.
(10-28-2012, 04:18 PM)electricprune Wrote: Thanks guys. I sent a message through their website, but I haven't heard anything back.

I usually call them on these, and usually get a "they'll be in in one or two weeks"
(10-28-2012, 04:18 PM)electricprune Wrote: Thanks guys. I sent a message through their website, but I haven't heard anything back.

Shoot I was there on Friday and didn't think to look. Let me know if they get them in please. I will prob be there Friday again around 2 to work and smoke a stick so I will check
I have one of these left, would like to get some more, but man they are kind of pricey.
Gangsta
(10-29-2012, 11:53 AM)irratebass Wrote: I have one of these left, would like to get some more, but man they are kind of pricey.

If I remember correctly these were $5 per stick.
--Mike
(10-29-2012, 07:11 PM)wtfdic Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 11:53 AM)irratebass Wrote: I have one of these left, would like to get some more, but man they are kind of pricey.

If I remember correctly these were $5 per stick.

I thought it was like $200 for a 10 pack or something, but I just checked and I was WAY wrong.....$100 for 25, that's a helluvadeal.
Gangsta
Sent two requests, no responses. Signed up for the stock notification e-mail, nothing. Sad

My humidor really needs a box or two of these...