Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the little arrow died
I use IE for some things, then Chrome for others. Chrome is MUCH faster running but does not always render a website the same as IE will.
(10-24-2012, 02:22 PM)nayslayer Wrote: Two things:

1. Just because a little more than half of people on internet use IE doesn't mean much. Most users here don't know what a browser is, or how to change default. Most need to be taken out back.

2. Your wondering where arrows went and you got a Guy Called Tonto riding a horse with a quiver full...
Just read what I wrote. By "here" I ment my users, not stogiechat. Sorry if I wasn't clear and/or offended.
No Justice, No Peace!
Too late man, now you are on my bad list, I am going to have to cigar bomb you with hava tampas, Cohiba red dots & dutch masters as punishment.

(10-24-2012, 05:54 PM)nayslayer Wrote:
(10-24-2012, 02:22 PM)nayslayer Wrote: Two things:

1. Just because a little more than half of people on internet use IE doesn't mean much. Most users here don't know what a browser is, or how to change default. Most need to be taken out back.

2. Your wondering where arrows went and you got a Guy Called Tonto riding a horse with a quiver full...
Just read what I wrote. By "here" I ment my users, not stogiechat. Sorry if I wasn't clear and/or offended.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
hahaha
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Would checking the tab in the middle have anything to do with it? I'm not sure bout them anyway except for the email one.

Do not subscribe to this thread
Subscribe without receiving email notification of new replies
Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.