Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys, been a while
Hey guys. I Hope everybody is doing good. I have not posted in what seems like almost a year now. We had a new baby boy, relocated from Vegas to Chicago, started a new job, found a new grocery store, etc. With all that I didn't have a whole lot of time to myself and my hobbies. Now that things are finally back in a routine... I'm back!
Hey Sal welcome back. Best pizza in Chicago is at the intersection at the end of the runway at midway. Don't remember the place's name but GREAT pizza. Enjoy Chicago. Tom
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White
Sal good to see you posting again.

Welcome back!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Good to see you back!

Welcome back!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Welcome back!!!
Welcome back SaL!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome back!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Welcome back!
Thanks guys. I have missed a lot of fun I suspect, lots of new members I see. Welcome to you guys as well. Update on my cigar related life: wine-a-dor cracked on the inside bottom on the way here and I have been slowly seeing a bit of condensate (its humid here) run into said damn crack so she had to go. My Havana foot locker just finished being seasoned, so between that and two desktops I am good for my current stash. It's kind of a step back, but I like the simplicity of it, especially since condo = no more man cave.