• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys, been a while
Welcome back Sal!
This is my boomstick!
Welcome Back
--Mike

Welcome back Sal,
I just got back not long ago as well.

I would imagine you are going to have low humidity there in the winter because all the moisture is frozen in the air. Trying to remember from my many trips to Chicago.

When I lived in Scandinavia I had to buy a humidifier to use in the winter for my flat (apartment) because I literally kept waking up gagging due to such dry air.
Ok, enough rambling here..

I am curious...What are you using for humidification? beads?
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Welcome back and Chicago is a great city
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(10-24-2012, 08:53 AM)Ari Wrote: Welcome back Sal,
I just got back not long ago as well.

I would imagine you are going to have low humidity there in the winter because all the moisture is frozen in the air. Trying to remember from my many trips to Chicago.

When I lived in Scandinavia I had to buy a humidifier to use in the winter for my flat (apartment) because I literally kept waking up gagging due to such dry air.
Ok, enough rambling here..

I am curious...What are you using for humidification? beads?

Yeah, 70% beads. I never had an issue out west. Of course I never had beefs w/hot peepers either.
I am in the middle of California now, the humidity here in the summer is around 35% and 109 F, now two weeks later it is 47% humidity 66 F.

I had always had "great" results with heartfelt 70% beads in NY where it is very humid in the summer, and now I started trying them out here in Ca for the 1st time here.
I like gel too, but if you do not open your humi for a while it seems like it can get too high, even with adding a bit of 50/50 to the distilled water for your gel every now and then.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Welcome back, SaL

Doug from California
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Welcome back buddy! Great to see you around here again.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"