Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Cigars in PA
Isin't a churchill little compared to a perdomo immenso? or just thinner?

(10-26-2012, 07:20 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I can just see the great debates now over the definition of the word "little". Compared to an elephant, a Churchill is "little"
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
The same crap happened time and time again with guns.
They outlawed zip guns. Sounded good but then they spent years trying to define a zip gun. One definition was any gun that could be concealed. (some 103 year old congressmen was trying to push that and he had supporters too).

Then how about the outlawing of assault rifles. Just about anything but a black powder rifle was being considered...
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Is this for flavored or all small cigars. I bet Davidoff is having a fit.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Crap like this really burns me. I read yesterday that in CA you can't smoke on a public, county, or state beach! Whisky Tango Foxtrot!?!

Big government is ruining the simple things. I think it's because America has solved so many of the big problems, people have to keep "fixing" and nitpicking the small stuff. It sucks.
Support my Movember team to support Prostate and testicular cancer awareness at: http://us.movember.com/team/747249

All little cigars, including non-flavored stuff. Hard to say what the manufacturers think, as its only customers in "one state" at the moment. But just like NY and CA sets a law and then a bunch follow suit, you can bet that other states will do the same because the tax revenue on a cigarette is much higher than on a cigar.

And in some states it is even illegal to smoke in your own damn car! I 100% respect the job that police officers have to do and what they face everyday. I find it pathetic that our government wastes such important resources to pull over folks smoking in their car. Texting while driving, yes... but smoking? Come on! Sad days we live in.
I hadn't heard that. that's total crap!
Well, big brother must know whats best for us, right?
Support my Movember team to support Prostate and testicular cancer awareness at: http://us.movember.com/team/747249