Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Bottling Time!
Looks like a great time.
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!
Thumbs Up 
That brew came out well now that bottle conditioning has done it's thing. Enjoyed it along with some very, very tasty venison tenderloin courtesy of B-Dub. Unfortunately, dessert consisted of cheesecake followed by a whooping for the NY Giant from the Steelers. Give that W to B-Dub's team.

Had several fine cigars too. No pics. A couple of Trocadero's and a pair of Famous Garcia Family Maduro's. Great way to spend a Sunday.

Thanks for the invite Mr. Ambassador...

The bottling...

Easy-E and B-Dub are back at it again.
It's bottling time down South... WITH cigars!

Eat your hearts out!!!

[Image: 104.JPG]
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
I have a question. How much beer is in that bucket?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(11-07-2012, 04:21 PM)tafdom Wrote: I have a question. How much beer is in that bucket?

Normally about 54 - 12oz bottles.
But we might'a got more like 60 on that batch.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
That's 5.06 and 5.62 gal. I was trying to figure out how many gal the bucket was @ 5 or 6.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

That is correct. Typically, a batch is 5 gallons. There are line markers on one side of the bucket for each gallon, and I visually estimated my latest batch to be about 5.6 gallons.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Had one of these bottled brews this evening. They are well conditioned now, another week did the trick. Nice work B-Dub.
--Easy

My question from history with Brent. 24 X 12 = 2.25 gal per case of beer. I have personaly seen "on any given Sunday" here 3 cases + various bottles of take your pick Liquor emptied on any football day. Why bother to bottle it? LOL

Glad to see someone else that finishes off a good stick in a pipe. Its about all I used my pipes for since I got into cigars but Ive recently took them back up. Good pipe is hard to beat, except by a good cigar lol.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(11-13-2012, 01:54 AM)tafdom Wrote: My question from history with Brent. 24 X 12 = 2.25 gal per case of beer. I have personaly seen "on any given Sunday" here 3 cases + various bottles of take your pick Liquor emptied on any football day. Why bother to bottle it? LOL

Yeah Brent. All indicators point to a need for kegs.
--Easy