Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dear Victim.....
ah ha ha, love it
No Justice, No Peace!
(10-17-2012, 01:13 PM)Ari Wrote: He wakes up and all of his Opus X, and Anejo, 10 yr old Padron's are gone, they were sent to Mrs Wilokatropolisichini in Pasadena, Ca. and all that is left are the cheap bundles he saved for moochers.

HAHA!

LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Ari, he sent all of his cheap smokes to me earlier this year lol
Git R Dun!
It's going to someone on here or Nublive. Haha that definitely narrows the field. Yeah not really. Haha
(10-17-2012, 06:06 PM)NickDrista Wrote: It's going to someone on here or Nublive. Haha that definitely narrows the field. Yeah not really. Haha

Or both!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(10-17-2012, 05:12 PM)stoneiraq Wrote: Ari, he sent all of his cheap smokes to me earlier this year lol

...who didn't. Can you see that section in the bomb forum yet?
SJS sent Darrel a big package around April or May and it had close to 50 Cigars, two Cain lancero tubos and a beautiful ashtray he made him self. It was a big bomb that my husband couldn't imagine!! I feel pity for the next soul that Gets an SJS bomb!!
Very, very nice! I didn't hear about that!
Knowing Woody...he may have mailed off his detachable peni$. The victim will have to sell it back to him at a yard sale (just as the song says happened). Big Grin
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Its a lucky BOTL/SOTL that will receive this hit.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why