Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tank, Parkster, & Wthdic went to a bar
A North Dakotan, A Bostonian, and a Scotsman were sitting in a bar in Sydney. The view was fantastic, the beer excellent, and the food exceptional.
"But" said Parkster, "I still prefer the pubs back home.

Why in Forres there's a little bar called Thistle. Now the landlord there goes out of his way for the locals so much that when you buy 4 drinks he will buy the 5th drink for you."

"Well." said Mike "At my local, Brodies Pub, the barman there will buy you your 3rd drink after you buy the first 2."

"Ahhh that's nothin'" said the Tank "Back home in North Dakota there's Wild Rice Bar & Grill. Now the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like.
Then when you've had enough to drink they'll take you upstairs and see that you get laid, all on the house."

Dic and Parkster immediately pour scorn on the Tank's claims. He swears every word is true. "Well" said Mike "Did this actually happen to you."

"Not myself personally, no" said Tank, "But, it did happen to my sister."

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
:lmao:
--Mike
HAHAHAHA!!!!! LMFAO
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
HAHAHAHAHA!
The Mum knows the Wild Rice quite well. He drank them out of Patron when he last visited!

[Image: 734649D4-F5FD-477B-BC78-CCD7FC6D13F5-421...C83FD7.jpg]

[Image: 8BB3FA5A-E0FA-41C7-896D-B98A722BED5F-421...60A154.jpg]
Hahahahahaha
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Hahahaha
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Looks like the Mum is practicing the "Hoverhand" technique in that picture......
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Mum always steals our girls when he visits. And in Dooley's case he visits Nebraska when Dooley in is ND!