Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm outta here!
Tongue 
Just leaving work right now and wanted to let you guys know that when I get home, we are packing up and heading up to the Oregon coast for a week... So if any of you SOBs...errr...BOTLs are going to be around Florence, Oregon - come on by.

Looks like it is going to rain all week, but we hope to get at least a few crab traps out. And I am hoping to return to the Rogue Brewery again this year as it is only about an hour north of where we will be... not to mention it is my Beer Mecca. Needless to say, I won't be driving on that leg of the trip!

I'll check in as I can, and I'll see you guys when I get back!

Kilt2

ROGUE BREWERY! I'm jealous! The make my favorite, DEAD GUY ALE! Have a great time! See you back here soon!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Have a great time
No Justice, No Peace!
Awesome. Enjoy the trip!!
Have a safe trip Bill!!
I like rogue brewery... Smile enjoy !
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Have a great trip Bill...Take plenty of pictures at Rouge
--Mike
Moulin?

Big Grin

(10-12-2012, 04:24 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Have a great trip Bill...Take plenty of pictures at Rouge

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Mrs. Maytag assured me that Bill's Hajj to Rogue Mecca is a go. Many rounds of drinking great beer should ensue. Have a safe trip!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Have a cool trip Billy
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why