Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Petition
I want to start a petition for a kilted smilie to be added to the selection we have available on SC.

Its been a few years since I last ran this by the mods and our gracious host Eric (hows that for a smoke blow hahaha), I've been here since SC V1, we have had vikings and pirates and I think its time we had a kilted smilie as well.

Now that Tanky Po, Dooley woolly and Cassie Heart have been issued with their kilts, I think its time to raise my hand and ask again.

So, come on you BOTL/SOTL, support my cause ....... sign up below for a kilted smilie to be added to our selection .... I think I've earned it from my loyalty over the years ....... what say you?

Parkster

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I'd sign (even tho I dont have a kilt)
[Image: kilt.gif]

[Image: homer_kilt.gif]

Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Maybe even bagpipes smile. Hey i am game. Does the smile need ginger hair and a bonnet?
[Image: mrbag.jpg]

[Image: bagpipe.gif]

[Image: bananapiper.gif]

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
The new Tank:
[Image: Kilt_zpsd6baa38d.jpg]

Here's one:

[Image: kiltsmilie_zps48a9c971.gif]

The rest is up to Dustin and Eric.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I support this cause. Do you have bumper stickers made in support of your cause Dave?
the new tank
[Image: 61971.jpg]

[Image: A16-7105-Skinzwear-Mens-Underwear-Mens-Kilt-Thong.jpg]

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Aye, sounds like a worthy cause to me!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I support! I think
Git R Dun!
(10-04-2012, 09:48 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I'd sign (even tho I dont have a kilt)

[Image: homer_kilt.gif]

You dont have a kilt ......... YET Rolleyes

It started with spurtles ...... but hey ..... I understand you guys want to have your braveheart moment with your ladies hahahahahaha ........ FREEEDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why