Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy
Welcome Tom!

Where about in N. Idaho? I have a lot of family on both sides of the border of Idaho/Washington, my old stomping grounds.

Mike - PA
(10-03-2012, 06:34 AM)The542 Wrote: Welcome Tom!

Where about in N. Idaho? I have a lot of family on both sides of the border of Idaho/Washington, my old stomping grounds.

Mike - PA

Mike
Our main house is in Spokane, WA but we spend most of our time at the cabin in priest river, ID. Let me know if you are going to be in Idaho and we will raid the humidorSmile
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White
Very nice! My sister just moved to Coeur 'd'alene, brother is a student at WSU, parents are just south of Pullman. I do miss that side of the country! When I'm back that way next I'd be happy to hit you up for a herf.

You've stumbled across a great group of brothers and sisters here, feel right at home. What are some of your current favorite sticks?

Mike
Welcome
--Mike
Welcome
Pull up a chair and your favorite beverage, and enjoy the show.
Great bunch of people here you'll have fun.

Don
Welcome aboard and like Jimmy said, Atlantic is awesome
Welcome from ......... just checking where I am,

Yup, got it.

Welcome from Luanda.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Welcome from California.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
welcome from Mississippi my new brother, you love it here man great place to hang an learn some stuff. on your question about building a humi
if you can find some spanish ceder (which is what is best but i don't know about required) that will be good, i have heard or seen ppl build them out of whatever an just line the inner part of the humi with spanish cedar an be fine.

good luck an welcome to our family brother
(10-03-2012, 07:55 AM)The542 Wrote: Very nice! My sister just moved to Coeur 'd'alene, brother is a student at WSU, parents are just south of Pullman. I do miss that side of the country! When I'm back that way next I'd be happy to hit you up for a herf.

You've stumbled across a great group of brothers and sisters here, feel right at home. What are some of your current favorite sticks?

Mike

Mike
Not sure yet what my favorite stick is. I have been ordering multiple singles from CI but am still trying to find my favorites. I did like the 5 vegas mild and I know mild to mild-medium is where I am at right now so I will just keep experimenting I guess. Any suggestions that I shouldn't miss?
Thx
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White