Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone do me a favor? Searching ebay
So I have been searching ebay for a while for scotches and other spirits. Past few days it is not showing any results for full bottles no matter what I search. I would like someone to double check and let me know if they can find any spirits or scotches on ebay.
Looks like just empty bottles
Thanks. I wonder what happened
thread about ebay and beer sales not that long ago.
--Mike
Tarheel,

I have been buying and selling on ebay since 1999, they do not allow tobacco, alcohol, live animals, human organs (kidneys, livers..ect), food (such as meats), and live animals to be sold on their site.

Occasionally you will see Opus X and other nice cigar "bands" on there, kept at 70/70, and the tobacco just "happens" to be in the band. lol
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
(09-29-2012, 11:28 PM)Ari Wrote: Tarheel,

I have been buying and selling on ebay since 1999, they do not allow tobacco, alcohol, live animals, human organs (kidneys, livers..ect), food (such as meats), and live animals to be sold on their site.

Occasionally you will see Opus X and other nice cigar "bands" on there, kept at 70/70, and the tobacco just "happens" to be in the band. lol
People have been selling the bottles for collectible purposes and although they were full the contents were not intended to be drunk. Ebay allows this as long as bottle is sealed and has the statement in it. Its just weird how all of a sudden I could not find any after they were quite present.
Maybe they really cracked down on people and changed those rules. I will be keeping an eye on it.

(09-30-2012, 06:29 AM)tarheel7734 Wrote:
(09-29-2012, 11:28 PM)Ari Wrote: Tarheel,

People have been selling the bottles for collectible purposes and although they were full the contents were not intended to be drunk. Ebay allows this as long as bottle is sealed and has the statement in it. Its just weird how all of a sudden I could not find any after they were quite present.

I already told you guys no more alcohol on ebay. Nothing to keep am eye out for. They are actively watching and deleting auctions.

You can no longer use the collectible loop hole.
--Mike
Ebay!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks. I see the new rules on the ebay page. It had to be recent within the past week.