Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Like this FB page...
(09-26-2012, 10:12 PM)Guarantee Wrote: I cant vote for someone to beat Ohio State, what is that link?

LOL....they will NEVER beat any big schools....they only have a few hunderd "LIKES"....Just trying to help them make a respectable showing....Big Grin
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Done.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(09-28-2012, 04:09 PM)SJS Wrote:
(09-26-2012, 10:12 PM)Guarantee Wrote: I cant vote for someone to beat Ohio State, what is that link?

LOL....they will NEVER beat any big schools....they only have a few hunderd "LIKES"....Just trying to help them make a respectable showing....Big Grin

Go buckeyes!!!
I still liked them and also did their Nascar contest of picking the top 5 drivers for the Dover race.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(09-28-2012, 06:29 PM)NickDrista Wrote:

Go buckeyes!!!

Are you a buckeyes fan Nick?
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(09-29-2012, 09:43 AM)Guarantee Wrote:
(09-28-2012, 06:29 PM)NickDrista Wrote:

Go buckeyes!!!

Are you a buckeyes fan Nick?

I am not a huge college football fan but my 2 best friends are. One is a buckeyes fan, and the other ND. So I seem to root for them. I can't hate Michigan though - Tom Brady is an alum of course. Lol. I am a huge NFL fan though
done......
Thanks again for all the support guys....they have had a sudden jump in hits !!!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Nice, glad to help. Hopefully I will win their contest this week!!!

Ryan