Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Double - Time to herf....
Bowtotheking
Dooley is the man!!! Bravo! Great herf fellas!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[Image: 2012-10-21_22-02-30_668.jpg]
Ha, sorry late, busy few days. Thought I fixed photo, but guess not. great job with the shirt from chris, great gift and memoir. Bunch of awesome sticks were flying around. Thanks all who attended
No Justice, No Peace!
My plan of crashing the herf secretly to avoid any bombings failed miserably. It ridiculous. Guys from this board carry around extra bombs just in case there is a need for them. So even though no one knew I was coming I nailed with all of this,
[Image: A7BC9C71-0591-4811-8E98-F16A46C19CC4-625...7B1133.jpg]
[Image: DEF79DF7-3422-4A03-BFA8-1180ADC49956-625...1CC0E3.jpg]
Awesome shirt and amazing smokes, thanks fellas.
A bit late posting on this, but I've been getting killed at work...

I had a great time on Saturday gentlemen! It was great to meet Don and his lovely wife, and the traveling Machine that is Dooley! Also real glad Larry was able to make it down.

This herf was another show of incredible generosity, and I'm proud to call you gents my friends.

Hopefully we'll get even more in on next years!

Mike
Good to see DON back in action once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 GBs of D!CK! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(10-24-2012, 12:34 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Good to see DON back in action once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 GBs of D!CK! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

NowthatsfunnyNowthatsfunny
(10-24-2012, 05:17 AM)Bluesman455 Wrote:
(10-24-2012, 12:34 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Good to see DON back in action once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 GBs of D!CK! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

NowthatsfunnyNowthatsfunny

Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Check out the SC Herf Photo:

http://www.cigaradvisor.com/gallery/ciga...s/nov-2012
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice