Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another return customer
Hey all, I've been here before but had to register, because I changed emails and lost passwords and other BS.

I was on here around 2010, when I was in Afghanistan, and had such a good experience with this group. This is the best cigar forum that I found, and I'm glad to be back.

I'm coming back to cigars, now that I have time and money. Being a student living on the GI bill was hard. But I have a good job, and a great little store down the street here in South Passadena, CA. I'll be soaking up as much info and sampling as many sticks as I can.

I can't wait to smoke it up with you fine gentlemen. Thanks for having me back!

Daniel

PS- I have no idea who it was anymore, but when I was in Afghanistan, I was bombed (with cigars, not mortars), and who ever it was, really really hooked me up, hats, cutters, probably 20 sticks, and some good literature. I know that I said thank you at the time, but if you read this, I'd love to thank you again, so please PM me.
Dan, good to have you back. What user name did you use last time?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I think last time I was just "Flash"
Support my Movember team to support Prostate and testicular cancer awareness at: http://us.movember.com/team/747249

Welcome
--Mike
Welcome back and thanks for serving
No Justice, No Peace!
Welcome back from Virginia!!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Welcome!!!
Welcome from Tennessee. Are you the other Rasmussen brother Dan?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Welcome from Wisconsin!

Thanks for protecting our freedom.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Welcome back and thank you for serving our nation.

Doug from California
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"