Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laptop guys
LOL (So true)

(08-31-2012, 11:37 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Hello, my name is laksharri and I am having to be your technical suppord guy doday...

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
(08-31-2012, 11:37 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Hello, my name is laksharri and I am having to be your technical suppord guy doday...

LOL!! I had to call a about a month ago and had to be very honest. I told the young lady that with all die respect I was an extremely hard time understanding her. She gave me another 800# that went to Texas and my problems were solved quickly by someone that I could understand.

This is in no way trying to bash anyone, everyone is human trying to get though life, but If I press 2 for English that should send me to U.S. call centers. Headbash

Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
The last time I called dell in 07, it took 8 hours the first day and 3 the next to do a restore. And that cow makes a great sandwich when you grind it up and cook it just right!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

It sound to me that your battery is shot or your power Supply is on its way out
I checked it with another PS so it's OK. I was asking if flashing the system BIOS is BS or will it do anything to let the bat charge? I would hate for them to replace it and it was the prob but I don't know what the bios does. HUMMM, Google time

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Steps one to four are crap.

Now try Step 5 since you are done with steps 1 to 4 "please send the battery back to the address that we have provided below".

That one will help Shy
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
(09-01-2012, 03:53 PM)easy_e Wrote: Steps one to four are crap.

Now try Step 5 since you are done with steps 1 to 4 "please send the battery back to the address that we have provided below".

That one will help Shy

The only good logical answer.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
It is certainly possible that this could be a bios problem.
--Mike
(09-01-2012, 04:29 PM)wtfdic Wrote: It is certainly possible that this could be a bios problem.

Mike is right, and I was being a bit of a smart ass. Updating the BIOS is simple enough, you should do it before hassling with sending out a package to have the battery replaced.
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain